I have the pantry, the dish cabinet, the pots and pans cabinet and about 1/2 of the spice cabinet (have you ever seen how may we have??!!) empty.
And before I did that, I had to rearrange the armoire in the bedroom to make room for the heavy stuff. B, who I walk with, offered to lend us some banker's boxes. Those worked out great for the pantry items.
Now it is to start to find the flat surfaces in the house....the bed, the table, the couch, the counters...Maybe by evening, I will be able to find a spot to sleep...
But, it is very nice out. Not quite as nice as last week was, but mid 50's and sunny ain't too bad. So I had to take a break.
Wish you were here to share....and to lend a hand!!
The Runty-Boy is SO lucky he's cute!
It isn't looking like I will get Christmas presents out before the holiday. Yes, I think I have to claim defeat. Sorry about that, but if you saw this place, you'd understand why!
Doesn't mean I didn't try and wish that we could have a chance to be together on Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment