What a week! Thursday, I went to lunch with Sen and Dakneese and my walking partner, B, surprised me by joining us! What a nice afternoon! Then it was my favorite cheeseburger and jojo potatoes for dinner here.
Friday was some errands and work around here. Then, as I didn't time things well, I had to run to Publix to get some pizza dough! Had the Melanders over for a nice evening and for them to drop Chuckles off. H took them to the airport on Saturday am so that they didn't have to deal with parking and luggage. Don't we all know what a pain that is!
Yesterday was organizing and boxing up gifts to ship out this week. H worked in the garage to get a start on that organizational mess. But a dent has been made, so that is good.
The gas line is in the ceiling of the "pantry" so we got a line and hooked up the stove. Where it sits now is where the refrigerator will sit when all is done.
This is where the stove sat with cupboards on either side of it. This will have cabinets on the left that face to the right and then there will be a door into the pantry there.
Pizza Toppings!
MoE and Dakneese!
The boys have become a pack.
Charlie has become such a nice visitor for all of us to enjoy!
Charlie has become such a nice visitor for all of us to enjoy!
This morning, we had our coffee and newspaper in bed. Got ready for the day and then came out to open gifts.
Here is our meager tree this year. It is fiber optic so the colors change. I've put ornaments on it in years past, but it is almost nicer without any. And since this year has been hectic so far, I made it easy on myself and didn't put any on. We do have Rudolph here, tho.
Oh, look.....they are immortalized!
Ain't that so cool!?!?
We got a Spam Yahtzee game!
And chalkboard painted goblets! (with chalk!)
Khak looks like he lost his best friend, but all the dogs got lots of treats and toys, so don't let him fool you.
I guess that Santa thought that they were good mutts....altho I beg to differ on certain days!
Big Sis sent some granola covered raw hides. Cozmo went berserk over his! He even growled at me when I went to get it from him! Well, I'm not having any of that! I let him chew a little more and then took it away from him for a bit. In a way, I think he was glad so that he could take a long drink of water without fending off the other dogs from his "prize".
We got so many nice things....a wine cork wine cooler, indoor/outdoor thermometer, a computer speaker, cool collapsible water bottles, good smelly gels and soaps, a pillow, marshmallow skewers that retract.... oh, what else, I always seem to forget things....
And I got a coat rack!!!! YIPPEEE!
Do you know how hard it is to find those??
Oh, and the next door neighbor is so talented and creative....she made me a quilted bag with gardening seeds and stuff in it!!! It is BEAUTIFUL!!!
H is making some brunch now that he spent some time organizing the outdoor thermometers. Our old one is the same brand, so we can use the extra sensor. Now we have one in the bedroom AND the kitchen...yeah!
Later, we will go over the next door neighbors (the one who made the wonderful bag) and spend dinner with them. They have some company and she simply insisted that we come over cuz our stove wasn't hooked up! (at that time) Well, how can you turn that down? And they are such a great family that we both know that we will have a wonderful time. And all we take is some wine and some grape juice and some peach juice to share! How easy is that?
While H was playing with thermometers, I was watching our feathered friends who've found our feeders this week.
And the darn furry critters who've always known about our feeders!
Oh well, I guess that they have to enjoy Christmas too.
Hope your day is wonderful and we get to share time together soon!
love always~
No comments:
Post a Comment