Tuesday, February 22

Use it Up: tikki masala potatoes?

Last night, I wasn't sure what to make so I baked up a potato and mushrooms and then added some of my wonderful Tikki Masala paste into some sour cream.  Added that along with some shredded cheese and some cilantro...
Good stuff!
 Went to have coffee at Dakneese's house and Sangeeta came too.  When I told her, she lit up and thought that she may have to try it!   You should too!
She couldn't stay, but I brought the dogs and ended up staying til after 4pm!
Last year when June was here, we made greeting cards, so we thought that we should make some more.  I had previously printed up some photos of mine to use and we just went to town!   We made around 56!  June found a flower calender that I had (from 1997) and we used some of the pictures...which turned out so pretty!
 Yeah, had to put up with the Green Bay Packer's cup, but don't worry....that was the "garbage can" to collect all of the little pieces of paper.
 Cozmo has been needy each time we've been there this week.  I kept ignoring him as I was either busy making cards or at the table eating treats at coffee time or for a great salad at lunch.   Finally, when we were cleaning up, he got tired of waiting for me and went to June and she got to hold him.   He reminds her of a dog that they used to have so she enjoyed it.
 Came home and walked the dogs.  Checked out the garden....radishes, spinach and garlic are doing well.  We have a few beets that are popping up but it may still be too cold for them.....we'll see...
It was just so  nice, so I had to go out and sit on the patio.  Took my beer and Tunisian crocheting outside and sat there til the sun 
started to go in....

Texted T and she said to have a big gulp for her....
so here it is--Just for you, T!
Wish you were here!

1 comment:

silliedillie said...

i noticed the Packer cup! Boo! Sounds like a fun day. I want to come and play with you!