Wednesday, February 23

So much for a productive day....

 Walked this morning with B from down the street.  We got an hour in and about 8500 steps!   Not bad for not walking but once a week.  We saw this Weeping Willow that was starting to leaf out.  It was prettier than my photo, but I thought that I would share.
Had intentions of getting lots done today but only have crossed a few things off of my list.
*juiced the last of the lemons
*made pizza dough
That's it so far.
I'm still on the super slow job of filtering vinegar.  The one in the front (left) is much clearer.  Now to get the rest of them that clear!  May take me into the weekend!
I've started on laundry and ironing
Need to vac and clean the bathrooms
Need to change the sheets in our room
And clear off the never ending piles on the counter.
Oh, should mop the floors....lemon juice dripped and its sticky.
Need to run to the grocery for TP, eggs and pizza fixings for Friday.

So much for getting much done, but I'm still plugging away.
Wish me luck!

No comments: