Tuesday, November 2

civic duty....

Not sure why the photo turned sideways....I didn't take it that way & it wasn't in my computer that way....go figure.
Well, anyways, you know one thing that I did today!
I figured that it could get a bit busy so I waited til after 930 to miss the morning commute rush.  And it worked!
From our house, over 2 speed humps, 2 stoplights, a mile and a half and a parking lot, vote and back again was 20 minutes.  H took over 2 hrs to vote early on Friday so I was a bit concerned that it could be busy.

After voting I came back home for a bit and then headed out to Bulloch to pull the afternoon shift.  I don't normally as if you have a late tour, you don't leave until 4pm.  Then traffic can get a bit heavy and it can take awhile longer to get home.  I like the am shift better, "our fearless Leader" had a few unclaimed afternoon shifts and I felt like I needed to help her out.
Came home and have been trying to follow some friends in other states who are running in their state senate elections.....GO KRC & U.GREGG!

No comments: