Well, went to Bulloch and came home and frantically made some pesto. It is supposed to freeze Friday night and I don't want to be caught last minute with loads of basil to pick and process. Made 4.5--4oz jars. YEAH! I could probably get another 1/2 batch made up and may try to do that tomorrow if I have time.
But tomorrow is getting ready for Mon' Sheri's visit + making pizza dough and bread dough and pulling in the rest of the tomatoes and peppers and bringing in the rest of the potted plants and finishing laundry and yada yada yada and more yada..
Oh, and I have one last meeting with the a/c guys. I doubt that they will be able to stop the severe vibration that happens every time the heat pump comes on. After tomorrow, our contract with them is up and I never have to see or hear from them again. I do have to admit that Shawn, the office gal that I spoke with yesterday, was very pleasant and helpful so I do have hope that they replaced some of their problem children. But I hate to hold my breath. And I still look forward to not having to deal with them again...
(I dislike them intensely for making me a be a type of customer that I always disliked when I was in customer service)
But the weekend will be lots of fun! Can't wait for Mon' Sheri' and Hercules to get here tomorrow night!
1 comment:
I am excited about your visitors. How long will they be there, assumme that they are driving. Have a great time and Hi to all. Love ya
Post a Comment