Wednesday, November 10

I learned some new roads today!

I went out and about today and LuLu (the new bitch) took me on some roads that I hadn't been on before.  I had been to my final destination before but had a new way to get there.

Where was I going?
Well, to my new job orientation, of course!
My super-part-time chiropractor front desk position!

Dr.DG is great.  I do like her a lot and I think working for her will be fun.  She is struggling to start her business so that is why it will be minimal part time hours to start.  She does have a few other people in her office but they will do their own front desk type jobs for now, at least.  Her main partner, as Dr.DG says, is a Drama Queen.  I did meet her today and I see why she says that.  WOW.  But a first impression can be changed.

I go back again on Friday and we'll see from there when she'll need me back.   I am looking forward to it.

Got home and should roast up some reddened tomatoes and catch up on some laundry.  Towels and sheets need to be done along with jeans and sweatshirts.  Amazing how a temperature change will change your laundry patterns and needs......ah......I think I need some long sleeved tees and jeans to extend the frequency of laundry days!

2 comments:

Tonyia said...

WOW! Another life change. That'll add even more variety to your schedule. You go, girl!!!

silliedillie said...

Congratulations. Sounds very interesting. Love you