Monday, November 15

a rainy monday.....

On Friday, I decided to take my power walk even tho B couldn't join me.  I figured that since it was so nice, I would take the dogs with me and we could all get some extra exercise and they wouldn't have to be left behind.
WELL!
I basically drug them around the track!
If you look closely, you can see the bit of pull that I am putting on Khaki!  Oh, I was so mad at them!
They couldn't even claim being tired out as they were such sluggards from the beginning of the walk.

When Mon Sheri' was here, we went to a new pet store.  Well, it isn't new, just to me.  They have some nice things there.  I had seen the Nina Ottosson dog puzzles before and they had them there....in PLASTIC!  (the others were in pressed wood and I am leery about how durable that would be with slobbery dogs....who like to chew on wood!)
Well, they had quite a few and I decided on THE TORNADO.
I was planning on using it for Khaki as he seems so bored but the Runt Boy took to it like wildfire...anything that has food is right up his alley.  After watching him with it, I decided to try it as a way to slow down his dinner inhalation.  Do you think it works?
He's so darn cute!  And he's lucky that he is, that's for sure!
H got home last night.  In time for a walk....which it started to rain during.  That is ok.  We took our sweaters off when we got home and we were fine.  Today, we woke to rain and it sounds like it will continue til tomorrow afternoon.  We are going to have to watch the raindrops to see if we get an opening to get to the park.
Wish us luck......

2 comments:

silliedillie said...

I love that thing. Very clever! He is fun to watch. thanks

Tonyia said...

That is VERY cool! I'd never heard of a dog puzzle. Looks like it really slows him down.

Are you feeding him regularly with it now?