Thursday, July 29

A Veggie Venture....


Ok, you JUST GOTTA try this website.  I "refound" it today and have been exploring all over again.  And what do you know....on her blog page today...Saute'd Cucumbers!
H & I did that a few weeks ago and LOVE 'EM!
Of course, something, fungus or such, is killing off our cukes so I may be done with them.... boo hoo.

I was checking out the eggplant recipe page as I have few to use up this weekend.  Maybe I'll do the roasted tomato & eggplant pizza tomorrow night.....hhhmmmm...

Well, Sher went home today.  I just got a call from her the Hercules never made a peep on the plane.  He sure didn't in the car or on the train going to the airport.  But he was barking and egging on Khaki during this morning's play time.  So we do know that he's capable of it.

Well, I should use up some energy by cleaning off the counter and table...what ever happens to make them covered so quickly?? UGH!

Take care and have a great day!

2 comments:

Chris said...

What breed of dog is Hercules? He's a rescue dog? Rescues what?
Well, whatever. Was great to see you and Harlan. Just wish the time had been a little longer.
Love
Chris

coleen~ said...

She "rescued" him from the pound. He's a dachsound & chiwawa. (i can't spell either.) She decided to make him a designer dog "dachawa."

T'was good to see you as well. Love you and Mick~
Col~