Friday, July 23

Our Trip to PA.....

Let's see, I made it to PA on Tuesday night and stopped at Brad and Dee's for a wonderful dinner with them & Deb & Dennis.   Deb came along with me to the hotel and we had a slumber party.  It was nice then we met up with Chris for breakfast and then went up to Mom's for a few hours.  Then I went to dinner with Pop & Claudia.  So it was a great day, overall.

Thursday, Kit & I ran to the airport to get H.  Then lunch, a quick nap and then off to Laila's first birthday party!
Brad & Dee hosted a wonderful birthday party for the little tyke!  She got lots of great presents and was so good, even tho she was so tired!
After she went down to sleep, everyone started to leave.  I think that H & I were the last of the stragglers.  I think that we made it back to the hotel around 1030 or so.
Today, Deb, Nay, Laila, Mom & I went to A.Julie's to visit with her and A.Norma.  What a nice time.  I remember staying at A.Julie & U.Bill's when I was a kid.  I got to spend a week with them one year and was much better than summer camp.....at least in my mind and memory!
We had to rush "home" to get ready for the start of the annual Kelley Reunion.  We made it to the SpringHouse for dinner and saw enjoyed a great dinner with family.  Of course, I also met a few family members whom I've never met.  Guess I've been away for too long.  Time to catch up, I guess.
Tomorrow will be more fun!

No comments: