Sunday, H & I ran to our CG (community garden) and then to Lowe's to get some more plants for the front yard. We picked up quite a few and planted them. I have to admit that I am a bit sore from it still! We added some more herbs and coreopolis and gerbera daisys and some kalancho and the little red fire plants or whatever they are called. We still have lots of room to add and we are taking our time. We had a nice rain yesterday so H got the front fertlized and the plants got water much better than city water!
We finally got the hose off of the front of the house and have it in the bed where it is easy to use. We got the pretty metal container for it and hopefully, the plants will grow up to hide most of it. We'll see. As you can tell, it was raining out when H was fertilizing the front!
Charlie started to come around and even played with Khaki & Cozmo. The dog trainer that D is working with says that he is an "insecure bully". that does seem really accurate. But he was starting to figure out the "pack" and how he fit into it. We really need another week with him but that didn't fit into anyones plans very well. And it does help our guys with socialization as well, so we are all committed to getting together more often to keep up the progress. Poor D&M will have to suffer us some more~!
I was trying to get a good photo of them looking out of the door while they were watching H in the front yard. As soon as I got my camera, Coz started "cleaning" himself. I figured that you probably wouldn't want to see that so I finally got him scratching his chin.... Oh, he's so lucky that he's cute!!!!
They are off at the groomer's today and I swear that there is a squirrel convention in our back yard!! Them darn buggers! Hate 'em!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment