Monday, May 17

Monday....or whatever day it is....

I can't seem to keep my days straight anymore.  With H traveling and then being  home instead of an office, I'm all confused!
Today was fun as I met a friend from Bulloch Hall over at the park and we had coffee and cheese and crackers.  We chatted for an hr &1/2.  Then we each had to move in opposite directions.  I'm looking forward to it again..
Yesterday, H planted 3 blueberry and 1 thornless blackberry plant on our hill.  We have 3 other blueberries near the fence, but they are much smaller.  that is ok, tho.  As these are supposed to get BIG, we may actually get more than the birds one of these years....NOT!
Here are some more photos from Saturday night.  The boys were so good.  Cozmo tested Charlie's pool, but didn't put more than his front feet in.  In SF, after we put him in, he'd get all wound up and would run thru the pool...over and over.  But he didn't do that @ the Melander's.  Guess he didn't want to make their house dirty.....isn't he so sweet???
(the little runt!)

No comments: