
Well, dinner was store bought tonight! H is gone for a few days & I had to stop at the grocery store. I figured that crab
ragoons might fit the bill. They were
ok. The cooking instructions were really bad tho. it said 1-2 minutes. So I took 2 out and cooked them for 90 seconds...a happy medium....oh no....WAY over done! Then I was cooking them for 20 sec each....
ok. then I tried 30. not quite. Then on my last one, I did 10 seconds...as perfect as a nuke can get them!
We had a light sprinkle this afternoon. we lost a lot of snow...even have a few brown spots showing thru, but only a few of those. It is supposed to get below zero tonight, so they are calling for a slippery mess in the morning. And it isn't a surprise that I hope that they are wrong.....
No comments:
Post a Comment