
On the way home tonight, the sun was so bright I almost needed them! You don't know how wonderful that is here in SD!! As most people will tell you, the dark days of winter are probably harder than the cold. And I almost needed them tonight! YEAH!
I haven't altered these photos at all! Didn't they turn out cool? I used my slave flash and had them on a shiny white plate. I didn't realize that I had some reflections in the lenz, but I'm still pretty pleased with how they turned out.

I pick up my favorite human here soon! The ole' Khakster & I will leave here shortly to run to the airport. Double YEAH!
2 comments:
Hi Im glad your bringing your favorite human home tonite give him a great big hug from your pop and me and keep on writing your great and so interesting I love you and I couldNt ask for a better or more loving daughter than you your the sweetest and the most lovable little cutie I know love ya claudia
I LOVE this picture! I can see wine glasses, knives, and yellow flowers! This is SO cool!
Hey, I see you guys are freezing, too! Says -6 on your page. We're -8, too. YIKES....
have a great party!
Post a Comment