Wow, the weekend flies when you are having fun. I left work early on Friday so that we could be in MN in time for Aunt Anna Mae's benefit. It looked like it was a huge success! It was a free will offering, and I haven't heard yet what they gathered, but H did a rough estimate and figured that there were at least 200 people or so. Pretty good for a 2 hr dinner. We got to see some friends and family that we don't normally do and that was fun. Afterwards, we landed at Tim & Tami's. We had never been to their place. It is beautiful! We hung there and made it home to a thoroughly neglected puppy dog around midnight.
Got up early & met Roger for breaky at the Steer. Hung out there and then dropped Khaki & Harlan at his parents house. They were working on paperwork and such. I got to escape and headed to the outlet mall! They just turned the Liz Clayborn store into a true outlet...so nothing was over $20! Most things were under or at $10! I made a killin'! After picking my boys back up, we headed to Owatonna to have a soiree at Allan's. Got to see Fritz & Margaret. They are always a lot of fun. And there were some new faces too that really added to the fun. Another late evening for C&H! And, yes, for a poor, neglected puppy dog!
I took H to the Minneapolis airport first thing this morning. He flew out for the week. He'll fly home on Friday, so there will be some adjustment this week. We've gotten spoiled, and that is OK with me! We ran into a bit of snow on the way home, and I think that it took me a bit longer as I did the US highways instead of the interstate. But we made it safe and sound. I took a late afternoon nap then walked a very energetic dog around the park....dinner, dishes, some straightening up....then it will be done for the evening. Take care and have a good one!
have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment