Work was good today. Still pulled in 50 directions but I felt that at least I was able to keep up with most of it. As my dear friend, Vicki, says, some days "I don't multi-task very well". Luckily, today wasn't one of those.
After work, I headed over to the surgical center as my friend, Keith, had a knee replaced. His wife and daughters were there when I arrived and we all visited. I ended up being there about an hr. It appears that he is starting to get a bit of a fever and they are preemptly treating him for pneumonia.
I wish that I could have stayed longer but I knew that I had to get home to a big, bouncy, neglected pup. So here I am.....and the house is clean!!! No, I haven't figured out how to train him to vacuum....I'm willing to PAY to have someone teach him how to do THAT! No, the cleaning lady came!! WHOO HOO!! I LOVE Doris!!!!
Dinner then our walk.....
Ah, yes, good days at work, new knees, cleaning ladies, & walks with your favorite puppy.....life is good!
1 comment:
you have to be the cutest and wittiest person I KNOW I love you you brighten up my days with your little letters thank you claudia
Post a Comment