Thursday, May 10

It's Thursday and we're working for the weekend~

Yesterday, I went swimsuit shopping.  It wasn't as bad as it could have been, but I had seen some swim shorts online that I wanted to see if I could find.  So I did what I hate to do almost more than anything....I went to the MALL!
I KNOW!   It was somewhat traumatic, in and of itself.  But I went at 11am on a Wednesday.  So , all in all, it wasn't so bad.  And I always park at Penney's lower level....so I could find my car when I came out.  Another Whew!
After about 4 stores, I wandered into Dillards.  They had one of the brands that I had seen online!  And after about 35 try-ons....I walked out with 1 complete 2 piece ensemble!   Different brands, but I guess that the mix & match is IN.   And I'm all for it!  I would have gotten a few more of the shorts, but I couldn't decide on red or blue.   And I didn't really see another top that I was all tickled with, so I didn't get either.  Oh well.  At least I know where to go to get them should I choose to.

This AM, H landed in ATL from Brazil!  He's been gone since last Wed, so the boys and I are excited to have him home....of course.
Now if I could get him off a business call to Australia and come and finish grilling the fish....we could EAT!

Well, need to say Good-Bye to our Aussie friends who are just completing their 7 week journey of driving around the USA.  Literally...along the southern tier to Key West...to NYC to Chicago, Yellowstone and then down to Reno & San Fran, landing back in LA this afternoon, I'm sure.  Their flight leaves LA about 11pm tonight.  Safe travels, dear friends!

No comments: