Whew!
I feel like I need to make an about turn!
On Sunday, I spent a LOT of hours outside planting most of my new plants and some seeds that I had gotten late last week. And guess what, I even have the sunburn to prove it! I'm not sure why, cuz I used SPF15, but I guess I needed some tougher stuff, or to have reapplied it. But it isn't so bad and I'll be fine....until it starts to itch in a few days....Eeek!
Yesterday, I worked for Dr. Donna. I hadn't been there since the first week of April, so she had some things for me to do. Unfortunately, it still wasn't very much. I sure wish that she could build a bigger practice....as a Dr, she needs it. And she's REALLY GOOD!
Anyways, it was good to catch up with her. I enjoy her company and think the world of her.
Then it was off to the Feed-n-Seed store to pick up some dog food and bird seed. Then home to clean out the fridge, do laundry and ironing and start to pack.
I was planning on heading to PA today as mom was to have her hip surgery on Thursday. It was still up in the air as, for her, it is a very risky endeavor. While we were still holding some hope that she could have it, an infection has prevented it for sure. I know that she really wants to have it but am glad that the doctors are using their very best judgement in treating her. Hopefully, she can have it the end of June.
So that leaves me today not knowing what to do!!!
I hadn't planned on having nothing on my plate today or the next few days!
So I guess that I should unpack, finish up some of the laundry....oh, is that the never ending job! Maybe paint the table out back, plant a few more plants/seeds....clean the bathroom... Ah, the list never seems to end, does it?
Oh, so sad news today: I learned today that a friend has colon cancer. During his routine colonoscopy, they discovered polyps that they removed, of course. The pathology showed that they are cancerous. They believe that they removed them all, but, apparently, they are of the aggressive nature. So he will be needing more therapies and treatments. And the crazy part: He's always eaten well, exercised, etc because heart disease runs in his family. You just never know, do you?
May your day be happy and, of course, healthy.
Love you~
No comments:
Post a Comment