After a work day at the Community Garden on Saturday, H & I were more than happy to relax on Sunday and let it rain! Almost 2" worth. Yeah. I did manage to get a few things done around the house, but not quite enough.
Yesterday, (Monday), our friend, Jason, was in town from TX. He tries to make it over for dinner when he's around. Well, this time, he had his parents from Australia with him! So we had a double treat! Jenny and Peter are lovely. It sounds like they have a lovely home with lots of gardens and farmer's markets nearby. She gave me some great tips and ideas to try. I can't wait! Of course, we were offered hospitality when we go back to AU, and little do they know that we will most likely take them up on it!!!
Tomorrow will be a few of H's co-workers in town. I've met Matt, who is adorable, am really looking forward to meeting John. He and his wife do a lot of gardening, so H is always giving me ideas from John. I can't wait to get some in person!
Today, well, not totally sure what I will do...the house is mostly clean, it is too wet outside, still, to do much gardening. I should paint, but I don't feel like putting on my old clothes...
wish me luck at something.......
No comments:
Post a Comment