How's it going? Ok here. I have to admit that 2 days of 90* and a few that were close to it and I'm got a tad lazy. Of course, I'm a rationalist......
A few days ago, I got my daily blog post update from www.photojojo.com and they had the best photo apps for android phones. So I tried out one that was recommended....Vignette. It takes a regular photo and then creates a 2nd photo with whatever vignette you set for it. I think you can even go back and do the vignettes to photos that you already have taken.....but I'm not 100% on that.
So I played this last week and weekend.....

The Kahkster and me.....T asked how I got a good photo of me......take about 120 and do a lot of sorting!!!
Can't really tell, but I got my hairs cut....REALLY SHORT! I think I found someone who understands cowlicks....I'm hoping! So far so good!
We had a nice weekend, once H got home!
Did I mention that the washer went on the fritz on Friday? At least it cleaned the bathmat that Khaki puked on....it was the final spin cycle that it died. They come tomorrow to fix it. Today, we had the contractor come by with his cabinet installer. Don't ask us why....you'd think that an installer does just that....but they were throwing out ideas galore. Of course, they are ones that will cost more than the ones that the kitchen designer was throwing out on Friday....possibly more intriguing, but.............
B and I finally got to walk today. It was so great....we were both walking quickly and chatting away! We did a slightly different route through the 'hood and we came upon this little guy! He was in the middle of the road. I quickly took out my phone and started clicking away. Figured that we'd click and then move him. Then came a lady who had just driven by. She must live close by. She had on her rubber glove and moved him to an area that was closer to the creek. She is our hero for the day!
Tonight, it is a small salad, hamburgers and corn on the cob and the finale of Dancing with the Stars.....
Go Hines!!!!!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment