Saturday, April 16

A busy Saturday is planned....

H made it home last night.  He was able to get on an earlier flight from Denver to ATL.  That was good cuz we had a storm come in shortly after he got home.  It lasted well into the middle of the night.

Today, I walked the mutt-ly crew while he went to see Dr. Donna.  His back, hip and the nerve that runs all the way to his little toe has been giving him major problems.  He asked if that is what I deal with and I told him, unfortunately, "YES".  I think that the light bulb came on for him.   I talked him into going to Dr. Donna (whom I work for)  and he just called to say he was on his way home and that he felt better.  Not 100%, but better.  That is a good start.

Today is the opening day of the Alpharetta Farmer's Mkt!
Yeah!!
Normally, at this time, there isn't a lot of produce so it will be interesting to see what wares are being sold.

Then it will be off to the Kitchen Showroom to have a looksy.  We constantly oscillate between which big project to get into first.   One of these years, we're actually going to start one of them!   But, for various reasons, we are thinking (at this time, at least) that we should start on the kitchen.   Of course, I will love that, but the master bath is really in bad shape and it would be so nice to have new windows with screens that we can open up and enjoy this great spring that we are having....oh, and the siding.....it ain't the good stuff, that is for sure......oh, and new landscaping in the back......of course, that isn't a top priority, but a really big "I WANNA"!!!!
But, as always, first things first, one project at a time, patience is a virtue and all that other yada, yada, yada.

After that, it will be home to play with puppy dogs!  You should have heard the dogs go absolutely BONKERS when H pulled into the driveway last night!   You would have thought that we were being invaded by a pack of feral cats!   Normally, they just get twitchy and scratch at the door when he pulls in, but last night....wow!  The response was "HE'S HOME, HE'S HOME!!!!"

yeah, that was my reaction, too.

No comments: