Sunday, January 16

It is Sunday night already...

 Not sure if the robins are harbingers of spring down here; if so, we had a flock of them in the yard last week.  Most of the snow melted off on Friday and there is a little bit left in places, like the shade.

I left on Friday noonish to go to FL to pick citrus.  It ended up just me driving down.  It was good tho.  Sorry I don't have any photos of the picking or the citrus, just of watching the Steelers game with Laila.   I guess that she is used to the excitement so she would yell and throw her arms up whenever we did.
 A good cheerleader she is!
 Yes, Nay got her hair cut...it is gorgeous, I might add,  and Benjamin is NOT grabbing the swag on the wall!
 Cute as a button.
The Winners!!!!
I left there around 815am and got in around 430 or so.  A good drive with good weather.  And boy, is it good to be home with my boys + Charlie!

1 comment:

silliedillie said...

Thanks so much for coming down. We love having you. It was fun watching the game together. Sorry that i didn't have anything for you to iron!! Love you