DV got here right on time on Friday. She's been convinced that she also flies with a black cloud over her head. But other than some minor stuff...both her coming and going flts went like clockwork Who can complain about that?.
We were able to give the dogs TWO-fers (you know...2 walks a day) Yes, they are so spoiled, but then again, if you didn't know that.....
Sat night, our SF now ATL friends came over to visit. They brought June, D's mom visiting from Fargo, ND. We had so much fun sitting around the table just poking fun. June is such a great sport...her and Harlan were making so many funnies....and Marlin knows just what buttons to push....on BOTH of them!!!
They also brought their newest addition to the family: Charlie was a bit intimidated by the over excited big Khaki mutt, but after he calmed down a bit, Charlie went exploring. His favorite spot ended up being in the basket that I keep all of the coozies in. He's just so darn cute, isn't he????
Sunday, we went up to the big park near us and, of course, it rained and rained even harder after we got up there and a ways from the car. Go figure. So we came home, I made soup and bread and DV & H both ended up taking naps while watching football games. Go figure.
DV was my cooking buddie in SF so she wanted to go to a bunch of grocery stores. So I obligied and we ended up going to The Spice Hut (an Indian grocery), Super H Mart (the Asian grocery) Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Harry's Market and the Gwinnett International Farmer's Market! Whew! I should have gotten her photo at each spot, but didn't think of it til we were all done. Oh well. She grabbed H a Vintage Ale. Who's ever heard of that? It wasn't too bad so we may get a few more bottles and AGE them.... Who knows what we'll get????
Yesterday, I took DV to the airport and then met the other ladies posted above at Bulloch Hall. I ended up giving them a tour and then we walked the grounds a bit. It was a nice way to come down from having guests.
H & I had a nice rotissarie chicken with some salad last night....it was yummy. H started his new job today and I haven't gotten any texts other than to say that he actually has an office.....but no window. I'm glad...if it was nicer, he may want to spend more time there than his home office!
OK, anyone familiar with blogspot...how do I get rid of the blue underline "link" & how do I make it so that my text doesn't move my photos??? I'm not liking this new system very much! Oh, yeah, there isn't any spell check anymore, so I hope you can understand what I'm trying to type...
No comments:
Post a Comment