Wednesday, January 27

And life goes on....

All is well here.  Yeah...it isn't underlining!!!  Maybe because I don't have a picture to put on????  Who knows with this program anymore!

H is out getting stuck in blizzards and I'm just hanging out here with the dogs.  Went to Bulloch yesterday.  No tours so I hung out in the gift shop with the gal there.  She's so nice and sweet.  She has a great design eye so we were talking kitchen renovations.....I may have to hire her for a consultation to get some ideas......

Monday, J&D&I went to Tallapoosa to see EJ.  What a hoot.  I took some leftovers and we just hung out at her little apartment and enjoyed each other.  Oh, and there were many laughs in there too.....

J has decided to start a garden.  She's been wanting to for years, but always had the threat of having to move keep her from it.  Now she's determined to do it!  And she'll have the kids to help and learn.  D had some container gardens in SF and thought that she would just give up gardening.  But once a gardener, always a gardener is what I am going to take away from our conversation in the car!  We are gathering information about gardening in Georgia because it IS different than we are used to!

Today is laundry, laundry & more laundry!  Ugh......
Hope your day is a good one.

No comments: