Monday, September 21

2nd post for the day....we hit our flood level...

We had about 3.5" after I emptied our rain gauge @ 8am this am. It was full at 5". The brown stuff is our temporary new pool in the back yard. Notice that we are 1/2 way up the fence.

From our upstairs window looking at our neighbor's yard and our yard. Again, brown in the water.
After the waters receded and we took a walk. This is looking at our fence from across the stream! Where I am standing was under water earlier.
And directly behind where I took the picture was my guys.
They all looked a little wet....guess you can tell that it was still raining!

Of course, shortly after our walk, it stopped! We predicted it but didn't want to take the chance that it wouldn't. We are dry and safe. Don't worry about us.

1 comment: