We've kept it kinda low-key and relaxed this past weekend and this week. We've taken our walks, and have gone up to the garden. We got our first cucumber this week. A nice long Japanese Sobu cucumber. Kinda like the English hothouse ones that you get in the store but this one has the little prickles on it that you just brush off. It has a beautiful gentle crunch.... yummmmm....
Let's see, I've been fighting with the a/c guys to get our thermostat correct. Almost 3 weeks now. The guy just came out today to explain that they have a new one on order for us and he doesn't know when it will come in. Of course, I've talked to all of the front desk people, a manager and this guy who was AT my house 2 weeks ago. Do you think that even one of them have mentioned that this order had been submitted 2 weeks ago for these special thermostats or that we even needed special ones????? NO. I keep getting this run around. I understand that things come up but just let me know what is going on! That shouldn't be so hard, should it? Of course, a gal is supposed to call me today and I've yet to hear from her. UUUUGGGGHHH. I don't think that I'm that bitchy.......well, I admit that I was getting on the verge yesterday.....
We are headed to this year's BB&B in St Louis tomorrow. (I think that the name should be changed to BBB&B because Baseball, Blues, Bar-b-que always seems to have a lot of Beer. Must be the crowd that I hang out with or something) Anyways, it should be fun. Most are H's college buddies or someone from that era.....
Chat later.....
1 comment:
Yea for cucumbers!!
Have fun at the BBB@B!
Love Ya
Post a Comment