Saturday, June 13

June 13: Kitchen Klutzes of America Day..

Well, I am from, once again, The City of Champions! If you haven't followed, the Penguins beat the hardly unbeatable Detroit RedWings in the 7th game of the Finals last night.

I have to admit that we don't follow hockey too much and we still own our MN Wild tickets and we have access to tickets to the ATL Thrashers. But we just aren't into it quite so much. But it is great that PIT won!!!! YEAH!!!!

I rolled over around 7am and laid there....I thought that I was awake....until Cozmo barked at 845am! Where did time go??? So we all got up and now they are walked. It is going to be a hot one today. I need to get out and mow the front lawn for H. There are a few little bits growing taller than the grass so they should be mowed down before we get a letter from the association that we have too many weeds.....

Well, off to try to start the mower. Wish me luck!

No comments: