Thursday, October 2

thursday....

you know, yesterday, i thought of a great title for the blog, but as it was H's birthday, I deferred to that and figured that I would remember my great title for tonight. Senility is setting in...
We all just got back from a walk and the dogs are going WILD! zipping thru the house....outside barking....in and out...thru the house.... WILD!
I've managed to get some ironing done. We had our stinky towels and that from skunky boy to deal with but the little guy had an episode where he peed on the down comforter when we were at the lake. So I had to learn how to wash them. I know, it sounds nutty, but I never seemed to have luck when I used to do my down coats. T gave me some pointers so I hope that I don't blow it!
Well, off to iron and have dinner.

No comments: