Saturday, October 4

I did it!!!!

Yes, I have again made the man of my dreams speechless! Here is how I did it...
This past Monday, I emailed P&T to see if they wanted to come out to celebrate H's birthday this weekend. They emailed that they were available and should we make it a surprise....hhhhmmmm....OK!
Well, in the meantime H mentioned that he might go to LaCrosse, WI for the weekend. Well...I couldn't allow THAT to happen! So I emailed our friends, the Munce's, to see if they would partake of my scheming ways and go to dinner with us on Friday night. They were game as they had just gotten back from CA and had stories to tell!! In the meantime, H always seemed to suggest something to do over the weekend...oh, this one is in town...oh, so and so mentioned getting together....I played dumb and noncommital....
So after we got home from dinner last night, I suggested that we have some more wine... and watched some tv. Around 1030, a big diesel truck pulls into our driveway.... he was so surprised!!!!
I managed to do it again! WHOO HOO!!!
Well, we are almost all ready for the day. T & I will head to the farmer's market to grab some provisions and the rest of the day will just unfold as it will....

No comments: