Wednesday, October 1

happy birthday H!

After a nice weekend in MN visiting family & friends & suffering the consequences of Khaki finding a skunk, we find ourselves at BIRTHDAY DAY!!
(yeah, 2 washings with vinegar & baking soda, i have taken a gamble and put the items into the dryer....Khaki is still a bit smelly tho.....)
Speaking of birthdays tho, Khaki & Cozmo had gotten H a new Weber grill a few weeks ago. We had to give it to him early so that he wouldn't go out and buy his own. (Yes, my hubby has 3 grills...but who's counting???) Today, he got a new digital picture frame as his old one fell off of his desk too many times and doesn't work.... oh well.
oh, and he got a card with me singing Happy Birthday as only I can! So he is grilling some halibut and I am working on some wilted spinach from the garden with some tomatoes & hot peppers with some melted blue & feta cheeses on top! Well, I had better let you go...dinner will be soon!

No comments: