Friday, October 24

the adventure begins today...

Most of you know that there is a possibility that H may be transfered to the Atlanta office. He has an interview next week for the position so we are heading down this afternoon to look at neighborhoods. I will fly back on Sunday and he will stay there for official business.
Nothing is definite at this point, but we are premptively going to have a look around and see if it is someplace that we would even want to land at. Of course, he was contacted by a company in Denver that he may be interested in.... of course, it is right around the corner from where we lived before so we could possibly buy back our old house!!!
I'm just TOO EXCITED TO WORK!!!!

1 comment:

silliedillie said...

Well you know where i am pulling for!!!! Well i just really want you to be happy. I will come and see you wherever! Can't wait to hear! Love you so much