As H calls them...NorthBest was just like clockwork today. I had 2 connections.. Detroit & Minneapolis! That always makes me nervous! But i was able to make both flts with even a pit stop at each one!
Our housekeeper watched the livestock this weekend. We really liked that she spent most of the weekend here with them. She was still here when I got home around 6-630. The dogs were so much more relaxed and not so spastic when I walked in the door then they normally are.
Atlanta was interesting. Our friend, Cheryl, drove us around a bit on Saturday to look at neighborhoods. there are definitely different types of neighborhoods! yikes! We found few with yards large enough for 2 mangy mutts! We actually found some older neighborhoods inside of the beltway that seemed like they would fit the bill if we end up there. Of course, then there is the part that the right house comes on the market at what we can afford.... oh well. H interviews on Tuesday. Who knows what we'll find out... or WHEN!!!
And so the adventure continues....
1 comment:
I am on pins and needles!!
Post a Comment