It has been taken to new heights...
you've seen my post about stinky fish face before... well, Saturday night when Alan & Linda were leaving the cabin after a simply wonderful evening, we took the dogs out to do their business before going up to bed. Well, they both go tearing towards the shore at the neighbor's house....Cozmo kept going and I feared he would be lost in the hinterland and the Khakster was on the shore and I wasn't quite sure where he was.... when I get them coming my way, grab the Khakster and, WHOA! the stench was great!
Surprisingly, I was prepared! I had bought a bottle of skunk remover shampoo and actually had it with us! NO, you don't say, now do you?? (actually, I'm in your camp...I couldn't believe it myself!!!) We get them in the house and we lead Khaki directly to the bathtub and he just steps in. We got the water going and H gave him a pretty good scrubbing. It helped that he was just down wind of the spray and didn't take a direct hit. H got the most out that he could. (I only had an 8oz bottle) The boy still stinks, but it could be much worse. Sleeping was a bit.....ODORIFEROUS...... shall we say. Our clothes, towels, leashes...yuk! Everything but the undies went out on the clothesline last night....
Then, this morning, snuggling up with the little guy...hhhhmmmm....kinda hints of dead fish....
ah, life is never boring and we probably wouldn't want it to be....