Thought that I should post so that you don't think that I'm locked in a closet somewhere! Yes, my sister actually asks me that if I am out of touch for too long! Can you believe that?!?!
it has been busy. H got home on Saturday with some beef from Cannon Falls. YUMMY stuff! Deb & Joe were here to get their allotment. I had already been to the farmers market to get some butternut squash and some green beans. We went to the neighbor's 70th birthday party in the evening. We saw more neighbors there than we've seen in quite a long time! It was fun!
On Sunday, we went to Garretson to pick soybeans (edaname) to put up and to eat this winter. We also saw a new puppy bloodhound. Wish I could give you a name, but they haven't decided on one yet! I should have gotten a pix but didn't even think to pull out my camera! But what a cutie!!!! Khaki got the thrill of his life by chasing a cat into the woods. got totally entwined into some thistles. what a mess! H spent way too much on about 10 different combs to get those darn things out of his curly poodle fur! I think that we are still finding one or 2 a day!
And, of course, it is a new season of Dancing with the Stars, so that is why I haven't updated you since the weekend. Those darn 3 days shows! i wish that they could get it all done on one evening a week instead of 2! what a pain, but I am so addicted!!!
Hope you have a harmless addiction to look forward to!