I had to run to Kohl's to get a gift certificate after work today. Then came home and found 2 very good puppy dogs! We had a nice walk. I had to put Khaki on the halti collar instead of his harness. I woke up this morning with a terrible back ache due to his pulling the last few days. He doesn't like the halti so he tries to rub it off on your leg. I had to catch myself from being knocked over a few times, but the walk went very well.
Emptied the dishwasher and made up some of the macaroni n cheese that Deb & I made last weekend. It was very yummy! Speaking of Deb, she stopped by after she was done with work (830pm) to clean out our freezer! I had 4 containers of soup, 4 pks of squash, 3 packs of beans, about 8-10 pks of corn and one of the mushroom soup to give her! yes, that cleared a bit of our freezers! We really need to get into both of them and defrost and organize them.....that will wait for us to get to...
Well, I should get more done to get ready for the weekend.... oh, the motivation isn't there.....
No comments:
Post a Comment