Friday, April 18

a long week done.....

oh, what a long week. it seemed like i was always a day ahead of what i actually was! so I had to work today.....saturday in my book....friday on the calender! What a mess I have been!

H was out of town for a few days & I went to a Sansaria party on Wed night. It was kinda fun. http://www.sensaria.com/ It is a "natural" skin care system. We'll see if it can handle my adult acne...... and if it does...you'll be so sick of hearing about it!!

Tonight, we met up with C&C for The Big Grape. The Avera's fundraiser for Children. Premies, cancer kids, etc. It was quite fun but crowded. We all left by 10. Had we stayed, we could have listened to Kory & the Fireflies. http://koryandthefireflies.com/ They are a Sioux Falls Institution! I've always wanted to listen to them, but neither of us are late nighters anymore..... yes, we're old, Toots.

Tomorrow, H gets to work in the garage getting ready for the garage sale. I get to go to the basement and sort some things to go. Then Deb is coming to bake puppy biscuits & the other Deb is coming to get us straight on the garage sale...... it should be a hopping kind of day. and a hopping kind of Sunday....and Monday & Tuesday..... yikes, what have we gotten ourselves into?????

No comments: