Tuesday, April 1

just about all set to go....

Had a conference call with my 2 sis's and I think that we are ready for our weekend of fun! I head out tomorrow morning & hang out with Toots for a day. Deb & Chris come in on Thursday.....then we head to the beach Friday and Saturday and then we all head home on Sunday. I am sure that we'll have a great time!! I sure can think of quite a few people who would be fun to have along, but we've narrowed it down to just the 4 of us. I will try to update this til we get to Friday....but if not, then next week I'll check in....luv ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi sweetie have a great time and be safe give everyone a hug from me and tell them I love them and if H gets lonely he cam call my cell and i"ll try to cheer him up because he is surely going to miss the love of his life I love you and keep in touch claudia