I've tried to upload 2 posts from my phone with no luck. And it really would make my life easier because with the new protocols with the Android system, somehow Windows 7 can't view the phone photos when it is hooked up to the computer. Now, I had to take out the card and then I could see everything just fine. Oh, and with my phone hooked up, not only could I not see the thumbnails, there were files that I just couldn't FIND!! Oh, so frustrating!
So I will try to catch you up.
This photo is of BOTH dogs on my lap! Too bad my arm wasn't longer or you could see that Khak is straddling my knees. In his world, he's sitting on my lap that way!! Poor galoot that he is, that is the only way he gets any lap time. But he likes it. The one night, I sat in the chair and Cozmo came to beg to get up and I said, "come here Khak".....if a dog can beam....he was beaming! He loved it! We are taking this photo to send to H....he was up ice-fishing in MN with cousins....we missed him and wanted him to know it.

Also had Gray Skies Landscaping bring us some mulch and I let him spread it. It was a bit more than anticipated, but my back wasn't going to scream at me all week. And, boy, did he bring a LOT! I bet it is no less than 5" deep! So it will be good...and it looks GREAT! Of course, all of the dogs love to run through it....alas...at least all the kiddies want to play at our house!
H wasn't in town, so our Texas Aussie was in town and he took me to our favorite Indian Spot! Madras Chittenaad is the best! H and I've been there a few times and love it....I've almost been there more with Jason, now! We joke that it is "our" spot!
Seemed to be busy between Bulloch, an online class and laundry, etc, that the weeks have just flown by....can you believe that it is a few days away from mid-February??? Egads! The Ides of March will be here soon!
This weekend, the neighbors had a fun occasion to be out of town and so we took Addy, the puppy for a day and a half! Whew.....ENERGY! But she really is good. Only got into mischief a few times with not the worst kind of results. H was home, so the extra eyes and hands made it possible.
Addy gets lots of walks a day. Normally, if she starts to get hyper, they take her for a walk. So, I took her for a total of 4 walks both days! Talk about a great workout!
Dogs are crazy! The boys played with her Saturday morning and once, for a short bit, in the afternoon. After that, they had a pact to not play with her, I think! But, in dog language, controlling food is top billing, controlling play is right up there. So they controlled play.....by NOT! They were so calm and relaxed and she did really well with that. But that didn't mean that she wasn't ready to explode at any point....hence 4 walks! I kinda felt bad for her....and kinda wanted our boys to get some socialization in too. Oh well....everyone was good.
I think a few times, I actually caught her taking a cat nap....here she found Cozmo's throne...Coz didn't complain.
Here everyone is in the kitchen....who knows what Addy is looking at or what Cozmo is doing. Khak, he's just takin' a break!
After on of Addy's walks (the boys only went on their normal 2 walks/day) We found H working on putting in some in ground irrigation on the side of the house. Actually, he had to put a new faucet in first. Luckily, that went well!! I had texted Addy's "mom" that she was helping H. She thought that was pretty funny!
Konked out on the rug. What is so great about this one is that Addy was laying there first...Khak came and snuggled up to her! She's worming her way into their hearts.....
Another great neighbor....she let me know when she was going on her walks with Lexi and Addy and I joined up with them. Made it nice and gave me some company while trying to wear Addy down! One time, we did stop in one of the ball fields and let them run. Addy sits really well!
Hopefully, the video will show up so that you can see the boys playing in the house....it is funny....Cozmo is pushing Khaki along....or at least that is what we are going to call it....
This week is more rain and maybe Dakneese over for dinner and H will have meetings at the office...and maybe I will become productive?? Let's hope!
Have a great day.
PS: I was saddened to hear that my cousin's wife, LeeAnn passed away. She was my age and had bad health for a long time. She was one of the sweetest people I've met in my life. I know that many people will miss her.







No comments:
Post a Comment