Saturday, February 16

A lazy, productive Saturday????

Well, I woke up around 7:30 & H was set to keep sleeping.  He is still battling the head congestion.  He usually sleeps it out.  He got up around 11, showered, ate some chicken noodle soup that I made for him, then took a nap with Cozmo till after 3 pm.  He's been up since, but I wonder how well he will sleep tonight.

Anyways, I walked the boys

then ironed a load of laundry. Then I had to do a little bit of mirror fixin'. Years ago, Pop made me a tri-fold mirror so that I could cut my hair easier. I haven't used it in awhile, but really needed to trim some length off the back & shape it a tad. So I got that done & am not disappointed in the results. Then I cleaned the bathroom, Did more laundry & ironing, called Deb & then made dinner & did the dishes. Now that I see all that I did in writing, it looks like I did a lot...but it seemed to be a lazy day. Oh well... Hope you had a good Saturday, too.

No comments: