Tuesday, November 8

A posting fool!

Seems like I've been posting a lot lately.  Oh well.  You can tune out anytime you want to.
H baited the field camera by putting some sunflower seeds on the ground.  The squirrels liked it a lot too, but we've got some bigger wildlife that goes through.
 
We also have seen the neighbor's cat, a coyote, rabbits, squirrels, the neighbors themselves and some unidentified creature that has us in a quandary!   (it was moving and therefore, blurry)
Today has been devoted to dogs and walking.
Still watching Ellie.
And B, who I walk with, is working the polls today and asked me to let her dog, Sandy, out a few times.  So we took Sandy on our am walk and she came here for a bit.  She wasn't comfortable eating, so I took her back to relax and eat.  Then we took our dogs for a walk up to vote.  Now I am getting ready to go let Ellie out again and then it will be up to let Sandy out after that!   Whew!
And I'm using it as my excuse not to clean house....and I'm stickin' to it!!!

1 comment:

Chris said...

sounds like a busy day and that you have perfect excuse for not getting the house cleaned!
Love ya
Christine