Well, I told you about our home-made burgers.....YUMMY! Y'all juts have to come and taste for yourselves! And we can't wait for you to get here!
H made jo-jo potatoes and a little Zinfandel wine was the perfect compliment to it.
I'm used to a swivel screen with my old camera, but this doesn't have that. So self portraits are going to be tough....H helped me (he was sitting opposite of me) and he helped to frame this out.
Have to admit that I like it.
One of the selling points of the Sony camera was the iPanorama. Hold the button and move the camera. I remember my big sis doing that and I wondered what the heck she was doing! It is funny how little things stick in your mind. Now I can do that!
Have been taking the camera to the park...I missed all of the fabulous colors by about 4 days. Oh well. I'm always fascinated by the big lights over the ball fields. I just had to zoom in!
And we saw Vernell today. I asked him what he was doing working on a Sunday! But it was good to see him as we haven't in quite awhile. Even he mentioned that it was good to see us.
And since he is our source for everything MOVIES in Ocee Park....he told us that
"THEY'LL BE BACK!"
They have a few days left to go.
We were wondering cuz there is still some stuff left behind like this:
We did what seemed like a lot of work yesterday. The asparagus and okra really filled out and their removal has left some voids in the landscaping. So we rearranged the pots with the mums in them. Before you know it, we will be used to this look and summer will seem out of control.
The little white flags are the wireless dog fence. Khak seemed to get the hang of it pretty quickly. We will practice again today and bring Miss Ellie out with us. Let them get used to each other all over and then invite her in to take a nap with all of us during the Nascar race!
Ahhh...life is good, ain't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment