Monday, October 31

The tricksters and treaters cometh!

As H isn't here to partake in the yearly Halloween's festivities, I was planning on going solo with the dogs.  He had put the fire pit out front and the small logs from the massacred birch tree there for me.  So I got everything set up.
Here are my favorite little people in their costumes!
Wilma and a hot air balloon!
 Happy Feet and Mom.
  We had lots of ninjas and vampires and Star Wars characters and an astronaut and a female mad hatter, a fallen angel and all kinds of good stuff.  Then we had just the beggars who didn't want to put any effort into a costume.  Oh well.  I still had too much candy leftover.

And Jim and Sen came to keep me company!   YEAH!!!  The only mayhem that we had was when they arrived with their dog, Fred.  Once everyone found their space, calm reigned supreme again!
It was a cool, but wind-less evening.  Very nice.  Strange that we had long spurts without kids.  I don't think we had as many as in years past.
Oh well, it was fun anyways....Just wish H was here to share it!
Hope yours wasn't too spooky for you!

No comments: