Tuesday, September 27

Tuesday....

We had a great weekend and the week has been good so far.
Sunday was some chores and then the Nascar race and the late Steeler game.  Oh how I dislike intensely the late football games.   We go to bed early and staying up til 1130 was tough.  It's a good thing that they pulled it out or I may not have even tried to stay up for the other upcoming late games!
At some point this weekend, we were in the living room watching tv and the runty mutt got under my chair.  If the chair is even 5" off of the floor, I'd be amazed!
 Last night, we made it into the tv room to watch DWTS.  H was kept kinda busy.
 It never fails, I try to make bread and I normally end up with a brick.  We picked some dill at the garden so I chopped that up and put into the dough with some fresh garlic.  It tastes almost like a light rye.  Interesting.  But I am not thinking that a light, fluffy bread will ever be in my future....
Tonight, after we ate dinner on the deck, both Cozmo and Khaki were deploying attention getting devices to let us know that they, also, wanted to eat their dinner.   They can be so funny.
I went to Bulloch today and will again tomorrow.  Have a meeting at Home Depot on Thursday with a kitchen designer.  What the heck, right?
Hope your week is going well.
Love ya!

3 comments:

Tonyia said...

Gosh, I had to google DWTS. Now I feel silly. I guess it was pretty obvious what it was!

Tonyia said...

Gosh, I had to google DWTS. Now I feel silly. I guess it was pretty obvious what it was!

Chris said...

I have problems with heavy bread too when I make it. Have you tried making a dough conditioner? The last time I made bread I added a dough conditioner. Definitely makes a difference. Go online and search it and they will give you a recipe to make one up. See if that helps. Good luck with it.
Love
Christine