I have been putting off going to the eye doctor. My eyes have been bothering me for about a year now and I have been dreading going because I was concerned that they would tell me that my corneal problem was back and there was nothing to fix it with this time.
Well, the eyes, they've been so itchy!
And dry.
To the point of driving me CRAZY!
(and both were the symptoms of my corneal problem)
oh, and I have that old person problem of too short of arms, if you know what I mean.
Because of my corneal problem, I didn't know which kind of eye doctor to go to. So that was my excuse for not going. Well, speaking to Dr. Donna, she mentioned that she really likes her eye doc and how he helped guide her to where she had her Lacik done
So I made the appointment for this am.
I went.
And he gave me great news!!!!
My distance vision is still 20/20
and my reading is a +1.5 (up from my +1)
And I have NO corneal problems, as a matter of fact, he was singing high praises for the doctor that did my surgery.
And the itchy is allergies cuz there is ALWAYS something blooming in GA.
And some over the counter drops, Zaditor for the itchy and Systane Ultra drops 2-3x/day should be enough to make me love my eyes instead of wanting to scratch them out!
Then I got all of my errands done and made it home. I had planned on doing some yard work this afternoon...keeping plenty hydrated, mind you, but the dilating drops that he gave me have nixed that idea.
Oh well, Scarlet, there's always TOMORROW!
I hope you get some equally great news today!
1 comment:
I am so happy for you. I have been putting off going to the eye dr. too. I think that i have to give up my contacts after 33 years. My eyes are just so dry. My eyes are the worst part of growing old- that is if i don't look in the mirror!!! Love you
Post a Comment