Don't know how many we've racked up, but it has been quite a few.
Last week, when we dropped off my car to get new filters and tires, I came home and worked outside for about 3 hrs. It was hot and humid but overcast, so that helped. Today, I was out in the blazing sun for about 2 hrs. I was surprised that it was only 2, quite frankly, as I got quite a bit done.
At the end of the driveway, we have shrubs and some mulch in the bed. The mulch and the ground under it is above the sidewalk and driveway. Well, you know what this means....all of the mulch floats out onto the sidewalk when it rains. Drive both of us nuts.
So, I got the flat shovel out and started hacking at the clay---turned into brick---soil out there and managed to it it a bit below the sidewalk and drive. Then I put some mulch in and, I have to admit that it looks pretty good. I started to carry that further back and got around the large shrub. I stopped where I did as I don't know exactly what H wants to do in that area. We also have 3 shrubs to be planted and I'm not sure where, so, that is my excuse and I'm stickin' to it!
Then I went to go and hack on the boxwood but the battery was dying in the hedger, so it will wait til another day to see some shearing done.
Boy, did a shower feel good!
Then it was in here to clean the table and then to run and meet H for lunch! YEAH! he made it home. As a matter of fact, he had an errand to do near the mall, so, I met him over there for a late lunch. He's finishing up over there and I made it home....
I had to prepare the boys for the "Fun Guy's" arrival, don'tcha know!
No comments:
Post a Comment