After some really long days and lots of hard work, we had our first realtor showing today. Our realtor said that there was a lot of positive feedback. As a matter of fact, another realtor in her company the listing of our house when we bought it! And several of the older realtors know the original owners who are known real estate & builders who are still active in the community! I hope that it works in our favor.
The photographer came today and took the photos for the virtual tour & for the flyer. I should get to see those tomorrow evening when D comes over for me to sign some papers. I'll pass that info along when I get them.....
I'm tired! I think that the pups are going to be put to bed here soon and a well deserved shower is in my future! loveya!
oh, i've been tagged by T. I need to come up with 6 little known things about myself..... I've got to think about that....i haven't forgotten, T!!! I'll post when I have it all figured out...
No comments:
Post a Comment