Oh, the dogs are having issues, I think.... They have be delegated to the solarium as the house has to stay spotless and they have constant access to the outside....hmmmm...leaves....snow....mud....NO! I put them to bed last night and Khaki was barking his head off about 15 minutes after I enclosed them. That was strange, so I had to go check it out. Of course, it was nothing. Then, this morning, Cozmo was barking at 530. I normally let him go, but it was a bit of the pathetic panic bark so I got up and let him out. I can see why he was barking.....he had about the longest pee that I had ever seen him have! Where it came from I don't know as he went last night before I put him in the kennel...
go figure....
the house is being delayed going on the market for a week as our realtor lost her father on Tuesday night. So we are pushed back til Monday or so. I'll try to take some photos to add as I probably won't get the realtor's until then. I'll also post the virtual tour when I have a link to it for you to check out. IN the mean time, I will try to catch up with laundry...oh, about 5 baskets of ironing have been jammed into closets & I would like to paint the upstairs hallway & there is a little project to do in our bathroom that needs to be done..
And the GREAT NEWS in all of this is that RAY is coming on Saturday am!!! He will be leaving PIT on Friday am and taking Greyhound out. While it is a long trip, it is flexible enough for him and we know that flexibility is important!! Thank you so much, Mickey & Christine for taking him to the station and for helping him with researching his tickets and all! I love you guys just as much!!!!
Well, here is a photo from last year. I figured that my blog was getting a bit drab with no color. This is from last year, but we have a bit of snow and ice at the moment. Yesterday, we woke up to about 1-2". I had to shovel the driveway last evening. I probably could have blown it, but it was on the edge of not being enough....and I needed the exercise....
1 comment:
Glad that Ray is coming. I know that takes some pressure off of you. It will be nice for you to have the help and the company. Love you so much.
Post a Comment