life sure has been crazy lately! Between work & keeping home spotless, it is a blessing that Ray is there to help! We've had more snow this week and are supposed to get more today & this weekend.
I had a fender bender on Tuesday night in the Explorer. A guy slid in front of me because there was ice at the light that he was trying to stop at. I am so unbelieveably thankful that he was not injured. He is fine, probably pretty sore; I am fine and am only mentally shaken. Both vehicles were able to be driven home but not much further as there is a LOT of work to be done on both.
Harlan comes home tomorrow.....YEAH!!!! It will be nice for Ray to have someone other than the dogs and me to talk to, I'm sure! And it will be nice to have his big strong arms around me...
1 comment:
thank heaven your ok and Im glad h is coming hone give him a big hug from us also and those pups a big hug and hope to hear from you soon your house looks beatiful Im sure you will sell it quickly love ya claudia
Post a Comment