I've checked everyone's blogs....D, it looks like you have been as busy as a beaver! I can't wait for the wedding!
H made it home!! YEAH!!! Friday night after work, many of us went to the wake for our co-worker's husband. She looked cried out, tired, but strong. After the wake, a few of us from work met to send Deb off from her AAA employment to her new job @ e-surance. I think that she is looking forward to the change.
We also have another funeral on Monday to go to. The Parsley's mom passed away. She had been in hospice so it wasn't unexpected. In some ways, I think it is a relief, but looking at their faces, I can tell that it is still hard for them. We will have some out of town guests staying with us who will also be attending the funeral. I really need to get the 2nd guest room whipped into shape quick! It has become the dumping ground for all of these years and I've needed a good reason to clean stuff out! I just doubt that I have enough time to do it justice!!
Deb will be coming over to make dog biscuits today. It is finally cooling down a bit and should be in the low 80's. I have not complained once when it was over 90 with high humidity! HONEST!! I actually like it a lot. But I don't want to bake in the house with it that hot.....that would just not be right.
Well, I had better go shower and get ready for the day. H is still sleeping as he seems to have caught the crud on this last trip....
H made it home!! YEAH!!! Friday night after work, many of us went to the wake for our co-worker's husband. She looked cried out, tired, but strong. After the wake, a few of us from work met to send Deb off from her AAA employment to her new job @ e-surance. I think that she is looking forward to the change.
Deb will be coming over to make dog biscuits today. It is finally cooling down a bit and should be in the low 80's. I have not complained once when it was over 90 with high humidity! HONEST!! I actually like it a lot. But I don't want to bake in the house with it that hot.....that would just not be right.
Well, I had better go shower and get ready for the day. H is still sleeping as he seems to have caught the crud on this last trip....
No comments:
Post a Comment