Depending on which gauge that you looked at this morning....we had either 1.25 or.75" of rain last night. It came down fairly straight and fairly heavy around 5 or so. We just came inside after a late lunch on the deck and it is getting quite dark out. I could handle some more rain! I like to get these types in incremental rains as then it has time to soak in and not all run off, which doesn't do us much good.
I made some pesto and started to work on our appetizer for the evening's Wino gathering. I need to get down to the basement and swap out some laundry. Need to get some of that done for Tami and in case we need some fancy undies or so to take with us to FL. Sorry, TMI.....
The pups are at my feet, the rain has started and I am exploring I-Tunes podcasts....
No comments:
Post a Comment